Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Time for MeMe

Ripped from Karyn at Vexed: THIRTY NINE!


Thirty Nine Things About Yourself

[one] what is your natural hair color?
Dark Brown

[two] where is your default picture taken?
In the living room

[three] what's your middle name?
I was not given one at birth so my maiden name became my middle name when I got married

[four] your current relationship status?
Happily married...very happily for over 12 years, in fact!

[five] does your crush like you back?
What crush?

[six] what is your current mood?
Mixed emotions - generally happy about most stuff with a smattering of unease about a few issues. What can I say....I'm complex.

[seven] what color underwear are you wearing?
boring white...

[eight] what makes you happy?
Lots of things - but mostly the loves of my life (Rick and the girls)

where is number [nine]?

[ten] if you could go back in time and change something, what would you change?
Nothing really comes to mind...

[eleven] if you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?
Ummm.....a bird, I guess. Or maybe a dolphin...

[twelve] ever had a near death experience?
No.

[thirteen] something you do a lot?
"Play" on the computer :-)

[fourteen] the song stuck in your head?
None at the moment. Thankfully. Usually I have some annoying kids song stuck in my head!

[fifteen] who did you copy and paste this from?
Karyn

[sixteen] name someone with the same birthday as you?
Scott Hamilton, LeAnn Rimes, Emma Samms, Donald O'Connor, Leo Tolstoy

[seventeen] when was the last time you cried?
June 2nd - during an argument with my brother who was being an asshat

[eighteen] have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Absolutely not...

[nineteen] if you could have one super power what would it be?
I think it would be cool to have some kind of magic healing powers - think "Lucy" from The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe and her bottle of magic potion!

[twenty] what's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Smile, eyes

[twenty-one] what do you usually order from starbucks?
I prefer "plain jane" coffee with cream, no sugar. I don't "do" Starbucks. (Truth be known, their menu intimidates me.)

[twenty two] what is your biggest secret?
I have a secret? If I did have some big ole stinkin' secret, why should I put it out there for all to see?

[twenty-three] favorite colors?
blue and green

[twenty-four] when was the last time you lied?
I don't know. I don't think I've had to lie about anything in a long time (unless we are counting the little white lies that are social norms like telling a grocery clerk you are "fine" when you really aren't...)

[twenty-five] do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
Ummm...yes. I do have young children after all. But, Rick and I decided to check out "Over the Hedge" just last night...ya know...to make sure it was okay for the kids to watch...ahem.

[twenty-six] what are you eating or drinking at the moment?
Oatmeal with apples, strawberries (fresh-picked from the local farm! YUM!), coffee with fat-free half-n-half

[twenty-seven] do you speak any other language?
Danish - but my vocab is very rusty. I sooo wish I had someone to converse with regularly so I could work on my vocab and general Danish language skills....

[twenty-eight] what's your favorite scent?
the ocean (well, not at low tide...), lavender, coffee, cinnamon, fresh basil
sorry - couldn't limit that list to just one...

[twenty-nine] if you could describe your life in one word what would it be?
blessed

[thirty] when was the last time you gave/received a hug?
early this morning

[thirty-one] have you ever kissed in the rain?
Nope. Can't say that I have. Perhaps I should give it a try one of these days...

[thirty-two] what are you thinking about right now?
That I really should get showered and dressed and ready for the day...

[thirty-three] what should you be doing?
See above...

[thirty-four] what was the last thing that made you upset/angry?
I'm with Karyn on this one: Asshattery (see #17)

[thirty-five] how often do you pray?
Everyday "informally" and I do go to church most Sundays

[thirty-six] do you like working in the yard?
Not particularly. I'm not much of a green thumb, but I do like the proceeds from the garden that Rick started this year and I try to help out with watering and the like...

[thirty-seven] if you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
What's that saying about "a rose by any other name"....LOL I find this an odd question. Perhaps if I had a 'crush' I'd have an answer?

[thirty-eight] do you act differently around your crush?
See? There it is again! I don't have a crush...so I guess I just act like my normal, old self no matter what...

[thirty-nine] name one song that reminds you of an ex?
Ummm...not only do I not have a 'crush'....I also do not have an 'ex'! I married my first love! But to give some sort of answer I think of my love when I hear "Tall Cool One" by Robert Plant. ;-)

And in keeping with Karyn at Vexed I will give you the opportunity to ask a question that can take the place of the Missing Number Nine...

Anyone? Anyone? ........... Buehler?

3 comments:

Karyn said...

Okay - what was your most "Badass" moment in life? :)

Jeanne Tuthill said...

Ummm..."badass"...I've been trying to come up with something, but I honestly have to say that I've had bad moments...and even moments that sucked ass...but I am hard-pressed to consider myself as a "badass" in any past moment.

Obviously, I still have some living to do... ;-)

snowelf said...

LOL!! Jeanne!

Happy father's day to Rick, your "tall cool one!" :D


--snow