Monday, June 18, 2007

More Fun with Cut and Paste....

Now that all three girls are home ALL DAY LONG for summer vacation I don't know how much time/energy/thought I'll be able to spare to writing in this blog... Wish me luck -- today is day one of Summer Vacation 2007 and I just hope we all survive in one piece with some level of sanity remaining.

Snatched from Karyn at Vexed:








What romantic heroine are you?




You are Arwen from Lord of the Rings. You are kind and brave, to choose mortal life with the one you love over immortality without him.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

3 comments:

Karyn said...

Yeah, you think Roseanne Barr's character Roseanne Conner constitutes a romantic heroine? You know - the one whose ass was the size of the sofa and who hated the people she birthed? The one whose voice went all raspy from yelling all day? Do you think? Because today? TODAY? That would TOTALLY be me.

Pride and prejudice my ASS. Malcontented Merlot, I say.

Indeed.

Goodness.

(I can totally see you as Arwen. Totally. YOU just need to see you as Arwen.)

(I typed Arewn like six times - which made me snicker "rewn" which made me think of OUR Movie ... whatchoo thinkin' about REWN fer? Sweet Jesus, where's that merlot?)

snowelf said...

Jeanne,

I totally feel your "kids are home all the time" "pain"

It's okay, we'll get through this together. Want to come to class with me? :D

--snow

Jeanne Tuthill said...

Thanks, Karyn. I'm a work in progress and still have that little inner voice that has it's own little reality. I still say I'm no "Liv Tyler" but I'll take the compliment gracefully and continuing working on being happy with who "Jeanne" is!

Snow! I'd LOVE to come to class with you! Can I, can I, huh? HUH? I have a child sitting in the living room complaining of boredom right now. This summer already feels a bit tedious...