Monday, June 04, 2007

Survived the weekend...

And to be brief I will just say it ended up being quite successful! Phew. It's over...

Now, we just need to start prepping and planning for mom and dad's 50th (AAAARRRRGGGHHH!) which is coming up in October. (Whine, moan, bitch, complain....I'll spare you the details and leave it at that).

Just one quick picture to share from the weekend. I hope to share more later but I just had to post this one comparison picture. Rick went around taking a bunch of candids during the festivities (for which I am enternally grateful to him - he did a great job!). I came upon this one picture he snapped of me and I had one thought....

"Separated at birth? Or the son I never knew I had?"



OK. So, am I totally off base there? I am going in for a LONG overdue eye exam some point soon (need to reschedule an appointment that had to be cancelled due to a "tick extraction emergency") and I think I may be going for a new look with the spectacles...

2 comments:

Karyn said...

Um......wow.

Does it help if I tell you I think Daniel Radcliffe is turning into a hottie?

Look, you both have dark brown, short hair and glasses and devastating good looks, what the hell did you expect? ;)

Jeanne Tuthill said...

What do I expect?...

Well, most certainly not to look like an aging version of a young megastar MALE hottie who has fended off He Who Must Not Be Named for six ever-expanding novels and at least 3 (maybe 4?) novels-turned-blockbuster hits!!!!

Geezumcrow!