Monday, June 04, 2007

Amidst the crazies...

HAPPY 12th ANNIVERSARY TO ME AND MY LOVE! You are my one and only and I love you more with each passing day. Thank you for being you and for being mine!

I have no idea how life can speed by so quickly. Rick and I have been together for over 16 years and yesterday was our 12th wedding anniversary! We have not yet properly celebrated because of the preparations for the 70th birthday party and all that hoo-ha. Rick's gift to me this weekend was his calm presence during my family weekend crazies and his love and support when I needed it...not to mention putting up with my family and all that entails. ;-) I love that man. I really and truly do. And I think we both know that we don't need to celebrate on a given day each year because we celebrate our love for each other each and every day. (However, I know we would both enjoy a date night one of these days where we can have an uninterrupted conversation and where we won't have to cut up someone else's meat...we'll make that happen one of these days...)

In honor of our special day (a day late!) I will post a few pics from our special day.




5 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Anniversary to probably the most stable people I know!! Can't believe it has been that long!! I remember when we used to talk when you were at college and you mentioned him, and how crazy for him you were.
All together now...AWWWWWWWW
love
S&O

Karyn said...

Sweet Jesus, you look like such a baby in that photo. Too damn cute, the pair of you.

Canning the smartass routine for a moment, I think you're an inspiration- together and separately - don't know any people better suited for each other or with their stuff more 'together'.

Love you both.

Big hugs -

TuxBaby said...

You two are STILL just as cute as those way-back-when photos! You guys have NOT aged.

Happy Anniversary! I hope I can find what you guys have some day. :-)

~TuxBaby

snowelf said...

I wish you both a zillion more happy, love filled days!!!
My dress was so much like yours, except with long sleeves! :)

hugs!
--snow

Anonymous said...

All the best to both. You're a true "good example."