Saturday, September 09, 2006

I found this personality test via Karyn who actually snagged it from JK.
It looked interesting so I figured I'd give it a try. When I did the short version something was messed because I almost didn't register on "Extraversion" (anyone who knows me would agree that I at least register on the extraversion scale even if I'm not a total extravert!!) and "Openness To Experience" (I'm not a thrill-seeker but I hope I'm not THAT boring...). Thus, I tried their long version and got more accurate results, at least in my opinion!

Anyway, without further ado here are my exciting results!

My Personality


Neuroticism
28
Extraversion
33
Openness To Experience
52
Agreeableness
96
Conscientiousness
68

Test Yourself Compare Yourself View Full Report

Bebo, MySpace Codes and hi5 by Pulseware Survey Software



Neuroticism - I would say that I do have some worries/neuroses, but not too many - a value of 28 (28 what?) seems reasonable.

Extraversion - I can be somewhat extroverted but usually when I'm with a group of people I've met before or know well. I do like to meet new people but it can be tough for me to make that first move. And as much as I am social I also like to spend some time alone. So, I guess that score works for me.

Openness To Experiences - I like to try new things - on my own terms. But, I'm certainly not one to jump in line for a roller coaster or bungee jumping. I like to stick with low-key experiences! LOL And I would say I've gotten much better about that as I get older.

Agreeableness - yup, I tend to avoid conflict. I like to do things for others. I guess that sums it up!

Conscientiousness - I like to think that I have a conscience...and use it!

Go take the test and see what kind of pretty colored bar graph you can create!

No comments: