Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I won! I won!

Yup - I won....twice! Now, to start thinking about what I can do with all my glorious winnings!

Hmmm.... let's see....

*I could go buy a couple of large cups of coffee at Dunkin Donuts! Cream - no sugar, please.

*I could get a medium cup of coffee and two donuts and have change to spare (but my diet would not permit such calorie-laden luxuries...)

*I could buy a pair of funky new socks to spice up my wardrobe (or even two pairs if I went to TJ Maxx or Marshall's!).

*I could go to Trader Joe's and buy 4 yummy Luna Bars - I'm really liking the Iced Oatmeal Raisin variety right now.

*Or I could just keep on paying that "Math Tax" and buy four more tickets and lose that money all over again!

I ended up with two tickets in which I had only the "bonus" number and none of the other numbers. Who knew you could win by NOT having certain numbers. Go figure. So, my "winnings" were a whopping four bucks. Of course, I bought ten tickets so if you do the math I actually lost six bucks.

Someone actually did win that big honkin' jackpot, though. Actually - at least two people had the winning combination. So, it will probably be a while before I feel compelled to pay my Math Tax again. But, maybe just for fun I'll trade in those 'winning' tickets for some instant gratification scratch tickets.

Might as well go for "broke"!

No comments: