Friday, December 15, 2006

One more hat!

I was searching the internet for simple hat patterns and came upon Redthreadsblog. From the short amount of browsing I did on her site she seems like an incredibly talented knitter and she also has been kind enough to share some of her knitting expertise through patterns she has created. The hat pattern I found on her site was one that she had made for each member of a family that she nannied for in Japan. It's called the "Suits Everyone, Fits Everyone Hat". I decided to make this hat for A out of a pinky-purply yarn that I found at the local craft store.

And here it is!



And here's a pic of the recipient wearing her new fancy winterwear!



For those who are interested and for my own personal reference, I used Lion Brand Wool-Ease Worsted Weight in Dark Rose Heather for the main part of the hat. The fuzzy yarn on the brim and the pom-pom on top was made with Patons Divine in Richest Rose.

2 comments:

Karyn said...

Love. That. Hat.
Could she BE any cuter???

RedThread said...

Thanks for the link, and the hat looks great!
--sarah