Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Just for fun

On one of the mommy boards I frequent (this one is for moms with babies born in October 2005) the moms are posting pics of their babies sibling at approximately the same age. I thought it would be fun to post a few pics of the girls at about 1 year of age to see how much (or how little) they resemble each other. And it will allow me to join in on the picture posting frenzy on that site -- you see, I don't have the "premium" membership so I can't upload pictures into my posts but if I post them here I can send the ladies over there a link! Premium-schmemium. Heh.

In order of birth: R, A, E




Hmmmm....thoughts?

4 comments:

TuxBaby said...

Cute!!! And it's crazy to see R as such a little one, now that she is such a big girl now!

I still think R is a mini-Rick, A is a mini-you, and E looks like a mix of you both. Kinda cool!

~TuxB

thenest said...

I think they are all adorable (I know they all are.) They all look different but there is something similar that makes you know they are sisters. I just love how much more hair A had than the other girls at the same age. It makes her look so much older.

Karyn said...

Andrea is all you.
R & E - all Rick.
Too damn cute.

Anonymous said...

Awwwww were A and R ever that little??????

R is her daddy all over

A is mini you...throws me back in time each time I look at her!

E has eyes like Hil and Meri did as babies but looks more like A in the cheek department :)

Lisa