Friday, April 18, 2008

Flowers

Lauri and I went on our walk this morning. It is still chilly in the mornings but yesterday the temperature in the afternoon got to over 70 degrees and today it is supposed to get near 80! Summer is coming, folks!

When I got home I noticed that some daffodils in our front garden were blooming and the Star Magnolia tree (bush?) was looking quite pretty with it's white blooms. I ran inside and grabbed my camera to get a few shots. I'm not an amazing photographer and I don't think I captured the true beauty of the flowers in the morning light but I still felt like sharing a few of the pictures I took (click on any of the photos to view them larger at flickr.com):

IMG_4830

IMG_4828

IMG_4824

IMG_4819


IMG_4825cropped


And completely unrelated, but cute...A in the tub this morning with a bubble beard!

IMG_4831


Hope everyone has a fabulous Friday!

No comments: