Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday Monday

Yep - it's Monday again. And the to-do list is getting longer by the minute.

*grocery shopping at Trader Joe's (what would I ever do without TJ's?)

*call to make an appointment with my hairdresser for Wednesday (I've been wanting a haircut for weeks now and just haven't had time!)

*take a trip down to the home improvement outlet store to pick out tile (our shower tiles are nearly 40 years old and we are having leakage into the basement - time for a re-do on the tub surround and we've decided to just rip out and replace the wallboard and tiles)

*clean/organize for the week ahead

*laundry (get the piles folded and put away)

*start another pair of baby socks (I've been using my leftover sock yarns to make itty bitty baby socks for the November craft fair at church - they knit up fairly quickly which is great!)

*find out the mailing addresses for the kids in Middle girl's classroom who will be invited to her party (the class list came home on Friday with only names and phone numbers!)

*attend the meeting at school this evening for Eldest girl's violin lessons (The school has a grant that gives 3rd through 6th graders a chance to try out instruments for next to nothing. We will pay a $50 maintenance fee for the year and she decided to try out violin...she could only choose from stringed instruments in 3rd grade...next year she will have the option to try a wind instrument).

*exercise? I am not sure this will fit in the schedule today but I missed my walk this morning (sorry, Lauri!) because my alarm malfunctioned!! So, I am thinking it might be possible to put Youngest girl in the stroller and walk the neighborhood. Time is looking a bit tight today so we'll see.

And now I feel like I've killed two birds with one stone - I posted on my blog AND created my to-do list for the day. I feel like there is something I wanted/needed to do that I am forgetting though. Hmmmm...time to get dressed and if I think of it I'll post an update.

Because I know that reading about my Monday to-do list has you on the edge of your seat.


Now I remember! I walked into the kitchen and saw the brown spotty bananas I want to make into banana bread! Off to put that in the oven so it can bake before we leave to run our errands. And I better hope I get some exercise in today if I am going to be eating banana bread...

Oh yeah, and I wanted to return bottles at the grocery store (not TJ's...)! Hmmm....fitting a whole week's worth of to-do list items in one day is challenging!

No comments: