Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm Emailing Matt Damon!

Or in reality he is emailing me! I had to call a software company on behalf of one of my students today. The tech support guy was very kind and after our brief conversation he sent met an email with some instructions to download.

If I knew how to take a 'screen shot' I'd do that but since I don't I just grabbed my camera and took this grainy shot...


IMG_5935 by you.

Do you see what I saw when I opened my email. A message from Matt Damon to me! Me!

Ok, so his name is Damon Matt (poor guy) but it still gave me a little jolt to see his name at the top of my inbox. ;-)

It put a smile on my face today - and I needed that.
Thanks Matt, Damon.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as your name is not Sarah Palin lol

elastic waistland said...

Am I missing something or do you mean Sarah Silverman? I loved that video!!!!

snowelf said...

Wait, wait!! And Mayer-John too!!?
Matt Damon AND John Mayer??!!
Yum!

--snow

Jeanne Tuthill said...

ROFL Snow!

Yup. I'm so damn popular with the hotties. I can't get them to stop emailing me! Geesh.

TuxBaby said...

LOL- leave it to SNOW to catch the John Mayer part. ;-)

~TuxB