Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A few birthday snapshots

Just wanted to share a few of the pictures from the weekend birthday celebrations.


The big 4-year-old birthday girl!


The soon-to-be one-year-old girl (if she only gets balloons for her birthday she'll be thrilled...I could not keep her away from them)!


The infamous unicorn pancakes for breakfast!


I loved this card that R made for A. She drew a picture of a poodle in a cornfield (?? LOL) and wrote the entire card without any help. Awwwwww...


The girls at the party had a fun time getting all gussied up and playing "pin the horn on the unicorn"!


The unicorn cake. Ta-da!


Opening one of many awesome gifts (N, on right, gave her a jewelry box that plays music and has a dancing ballerina - life is good).


Saturday evening we celebrated both A's and our friend Meri's birthday. They each got a candle to blow out on the cake.

We had a fun weekend of celebrations but I was so beat after all was said and done. Rick thankfully allowed me to take an hour and a half nap yesterday and then I got to bed early last night. E slept fairly well last night which also helped me feel more human this morning.

Oh, and in other news my toe is finally healed enough that I can get out walking again. I'm going for 5 times this week and managed to get out yesterday and today with Lauri for our 4-mile walk! Trying to get back on track!

2 comments:

Karyn said...

You are too much! LOL! Love the cake and the pancakes and the card and the princess gowns... oh my!

TuxBaby said...

I love the unicorn pancakes!!! How totally FUN! Great job with a wildly creative though, Jeanne!

I'm glad she had a great time!

~TuxB