Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Four Bags of Flour Gone!


Yep. I'm now down 20 pounds since Christmas. It feels good. Other than the fact that my jeans are getting ridiculously loose and I can't find a pair of jeans that fit me to save my life. Why must that be so hard? Can anyone tell me? Geesh.

But, if that's my only complaint for the moment I've got it pretty damn good.

Oh yeah, and there's that little beef I have with Mother Nature at the moment. But, I just don't feel like talking about that four-letter word right now. I'm going to enjoy the relatively warm temps (low 50s today) and the sunshine while it lasts.

I've been pretty consistent with my workouts - generally 5 to 6 days a week. I have not been walking much but getting downstairs to do a video in the evenings after the girls are in bed. I have been switching between a few different workout videos. Most recently I've tried some of the P90 workouts and found that the program is a good match for me right now so I'm adding those into my routine. I like to mix it up a bit so I don't get bored doing the same thing every night. I did that for a while with the Slim in 6 videos and started to really hate it so I haven't actually done that workout for a couple of weeks. I'll get back to it at some point but I needed a break from it.

I really hope the weather starts to cooperate a bit more - sooner rather than later. It will be nice to incorporate some hiking into my exercise routine. The girls love to go geocaching so I'm sure that will be part of our weekend fun in the coming months. And speaking of geocaching (check out geocaching.com for more information), I have a friend who is going to be doing some geocaching workshops to tourists this summer. How cool is that? Geocaching is becoming more mainstream!

Miss E. getting decidedly tired so it's time to get her down for her nap (even though she keeps saying "NO!" when I ask if she is ready for a nap...).

Ciao for now.

4 comments:

TuxBaby said...

Woohooo Jeanne!!! Congratulations! That's alot of FLOUR gone! :-D

Keep it up! And uh- can I come visit and cache in YOUR neighborhood???

~TuxBaby

Karyn said...

Dude. What's the four letter word? I thought I knew all of them. LOL.

And yeah - nicely done!

Juggling Frogs said...

Congratulations! This is quite an accomplishment. I love the idea of using flour bags.

Jeanne Tuthill said...

Hey Juggling Frogs!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog! It's always nice to see a new "face" around here. :-)