Thursday, May 10, 2007

Spring pictures to share...

First a few of my loveys in their spring ensembles (courtesy of a local portrait studio)...








And as a follow-up to my post about Rick and his amazing adventures in gardening here are a few pictures of "Mr. Jeanne's Greens"....get it...kinda like Mr. Green Jeans. I'm so freakin' clever.
Broccoli in the back, spinach in the front.

Lettuce in the front left and anemically in the right rear. Green onions in the right front and it was supposed to be carrots in the left rear...oh well, you can't win 'em all.
Bush beans in the corner. Nothing yet in the surrounding squares.
These are some of the stuff that hasn't been planted yet. There is thyme, basil, daisies, peppers, and something else...I forget!


This is R's very own bucket o' beans.

And this is A's bucket o' flowers. Not much happening yet but there are some small and some tiny sprouts happening.

**************************************************************
And in other exciting news...Rick spilled the beans and let me know that I'd be getting a new camera for Mother's Day. Can you say "Jeanne is EXCITED!" Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!
He wanted to be absolutely sure that I got the camera I really wanted so he needed to get my approval before ordering. It will be ordered very soon but won't get here in time for Mother's Day...but I really don't care. I am getting a new camera!!!! And it will be here soon!!! Oh, and for those who care to know it's a Canon Powershot S3. They are coming out with a new model soon but I really don't need the upgrades for the extra $200, so we are ordering the S3 now. I can't wait!

So, be forewarned that this blog will soon be deluged with plenty more pictures in the near future!!!



2 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day!! The girls look so precious in their Polka dots!!
Love
S&O

Juggling Frogs said...

I love the polka dots! What beautiful children you have!

Have fun with the camera. I can't put mine down.

All the best,
CLKL