Thursday, September 06, 2007

Tagged yet again...

Tag : Three Things About Me
This is another simple tag "3 things about me".

Three things that scare me
1. The thought of losing a loved one
2. Driving in Boston
3. Snakes

Three people who make me laugh
1. Karyn
2. Suzanne
3. Sharon

Three things I love
1. Family
2. Sleep
3. A good book

Three things I hate
1. Mean people
2. Fake people
3. Being ignored

Three things I don't understand
1. Algebra
2. Drinking to the point of vomiting
3. Keeping up with the Joneses

Three things on my desk
1. Camera
2. Cordless phone
3. Unpaid bills

Three things I am doing right now
1. Answering these questions
2. Fretting
3. Listening to 10,000 Maniacs (and the sounds of a couple of maniacs who are supposed to be cleaning the playroom)

Three things I want to do before I die
1. Travel more
2. Enjoy grandmotherhood
3. Celebrate my Golden Wedding Anniversary

Three things I can do
1. Speak Danish
2. Lots of crafts - knitting, sewing, cross-stitch, hardanger...
3. Bake

Three things I can’t do
1. Pee standing up
2. Drive a tractor
3. Wink with my right eye

Three things I think you should listen to
1. Music that makes you feel happy
2. People who support you
3. The sounds of nature

Three things you should never listen to
1. VERY LOUD music - you'll damage your hearing (consider that a public service announcement from your friendly SLP)
2. Obnoxious people (drunk or not)
3. Whining children

Three shows I watched as a kid
1. Little House on the Prairie
2. Mighty Mouse
3. Creature Double Feature

Three people I tag
1. Consider
2. Yourself
3. Tagged

3 comments:

snowelf said...

Hey Jeanne!

"Listening to 10,000 Maniacs (and the sounds of a couple of maniacs who are supposed to be cleaning the playroom)"

I actually love both of those sounds. ;)

I'm gonna do a 101 thing about me post when I get caught up reading everyone's blogs.

ttys!
--snow :)

TuxBaby said...

Aw, c'mon Jeanne- I know you CAN pee standing up. It might not GO where you want it to, but you CAN. lol ;-)

~TuxBaby

Jeanne Tuthill said...

Snow - can't wait to see your 101 things.

OK, Tux, let's not get all technical on me now. Geesh! ;-)